Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Grab bag Challenge



There's a cute little New Year's challenge going on on Pat Sloan's blog site. She's having a New Year's Sew-Along, creating the cutest little "grab bags" -- kind of an extra small handbag style (with interior pockets!) but very easy and quick to make. Great way to use up some scraps!

The pattern is free from Allpeoplequilt.com.

If you join the challenge (leave a comment on Pat's blog) you can also be in a drawing for one of Pat's completed bags.

But whether or not you join the challenge, this is a very sweet bag and you may want to grab the pattern! I'm going to make at least two -- one for storage for my grandson's matchbox cars, and one for my car to hold things like wipes, kleenex, bandaids, etc. -- a little emergency kit! I may make a third to hold my yarns and needles for sock knitting... and maybe a fourth for.....

No comments: